Coronavirus changes at Eye Folk
It is important to still seek help/advice for any eye problems you may have.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we have made a number of changes to our Practice in order to make it safe for our Patients
- We can offer remote appointments (via phone or video call) where appropriate
- We are operating an appointment only system (for all types of appointment including collection of spectacles/contact lenses) – please do not visit the practice unless you have an appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait at the door and sanitise your hands. Please make sure your facemask is on correctly (covering your mouth and nose). Please wait until a member of the team advises you to enter. Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- All our team wear full PPE and follow all infection control procedures.
20 Guildhall Street, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 1DZ
Mon-Fri 08.30 - 17.00 Sat 09.00 - 17:00